Reblog if your parents have ever:
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
"If someone were to die at the age of 63 after a lifelong battle with MS or Sickle Cell, we’d all say they were a “fighter” or an “inspiration.” But when someone dies after a lifelong battle with severe mental illness and drug addiction, we say it was a tragedy and tell everyone “don’t be like him, please seek help.” That’s bullshit. Robin Williams sought help his entire life. He saw a psychiatrist. He quit drinking. He went to rehab. He did this for decades. That’s HOW he made it to 63. For some people, 63 is a fucking miracle. I know several people who didn’t make it past 23 and I’d do anything to have 40 more years with them."
I will become as strong as Izumi Nee-san. Making a perfect cage. I will protect you.
- Then, just so you know. If you ever possess such tremendous power, please kill me. I’ve had enough. Being an undead.
- I got it. It’s a deal. But I don’t have that power yet. Let’s call a truce before then.
(Source: traumerrei, via nannaseharu)
Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel
Speaking their lines vs the final product
Why is Vin Diesel looking down? Is he worried he’s gonna forget his line?
Vin Diesel asked the director his inspiration for every line he did and did multiple takes until he was satisfied. He also recorded the line over 1,000 times and also recorded his lines in Mandarin, Portuguese, French, and Spanish so they could use his real voice in those versions. He’s looking at his lines because Vin Diesel is a dedicated motherfucking professional.
Vin Diesel made you fall in love with a character who said 4 words. The CGI brought his words to visual life, but they’d be meaningless without his amazing command of voice.
Basically vin Diesel had the challenge of:
"OK, this is the message you’re trying to convey"
"But you can only ONLY say I am Groot”
Because every time Groot says “I am Groot” he means something and vin Diesel had to convey that message as best he could with only those 3 words through inflection, emphasis, and emotion.